Warranty Terms and Conditions
Warranty is valid in country of purchase only. This warranty is given by 大满贯游戏平台 Home Appliances Pty Ltd, 1555 Centre Road, Clayton, Victoria, Australia 3168 (the Company). This appliance is warranted by the Company to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase. The benefits offered by this warranty are in addition to your rights and remedies under Australian Consumer Law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to major failure. In the event of a minor failure, the Company reserves the right to choose to repair or replace the appliance.
To make a warranty claim, you must be able to supply proof of purchase. In the first instance, you should call Customer Care Australia - 1300 369 744. The Company will create and retain a computer record of your application.
The Company will bear any expenses incurred for warranty claims, excluding the cost of transport of the appliance for service or the service agent’s travelling costs to and from your home if you live outside the service area of the Company or one of its service agents.
This warranty will not apply in the following cases:
- i) any defect or damage which is a result of repair, alteration or modification carried out without the written permission of the Company.
- ii) the use of parts not manufactured, sold or approved by the Company are used in any replacement or repair.
- iii) the appliance is operated on an electrical, gas or water supply which differs from the ratings specified on the rating plate and instructions for installation and use of the appliance.
- iv) the appliance is damaged as a direct result of incorrect installation or being used for a purpose for which it not designed, sold or otherwise not in accordance with any instructions for installation and use.
- v) if changes occur in the condition or operational qualities of the appliance due to incorrect storage, mounting, climate or any other influence outside the control of the Company.
- vi) the appliance is damaged as a result of operating the appliance incorrectly or when it was known to be defective.
- vii) when parts requiring replacement due to normal wear and tear including the replacement of the following parts: lenses, globes, glassware, fuses, filters, door seals, bags and similar parts were not replaced.
- viii) when the clearing of blockages in pumps and hoses did not take place.
- ix) when damage is caused directly or indirectly by utility supply problems, lack of user care, electrical storm damage or incorrect power supply.
- x) when the cause of a defect or damage is due to operator error.
What else you need to know. The following conditions will compromise and in some cases cancel your warranty:
- i) whilst this warranty applies to the original owner only, however subsequent owners may still have rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
- ii) if you are required to return the appliance to the Company or service agent, you must ensure it is cleaned, drained and free from debris or residues, securely packed and insured. The Company takes no responsibility for loss or damage of the appliance prior to being received by the Company or its service agents.
- iii) only detergents (powder or liquid) suitable for use in Bosch appliances are to be used. Please refer to Customer Service to be advised.
- iv) this appliance is intended for domestic use in the owner’s home. Use of the appliance for commercial purposes will limit the warranty to a period of three months.
- v) the Company will not be responsible for damage which occurs during delivery or installation.
- vi) the Company warranty is not applicable to extended warranty programs offered by third parties.
Your Personal Information and Privacy
大满贯游戏平台 Home Appliances Pty Ltd, a subsidiary of the 大满贯游戏平台 Home Appliances Group (大满贯游戏平台), will use your personal information for customer service and administration, including warranty claims and to contact you, for product development, surveys and direct marketing. We may need to disclose your personal information to our related companies and to third parties outside 大满贯游戏平台 for these and other business purposes, including for warranty registration and claims such as to agents, contractors and service providers (e.g. mailing houses). Some of them are located overseas. We will not otherwise disclose your personal information unless you have consented or we are otherwise required or authorised by or under an Australian law or a court/ tribunal order to do so. By providing us with the personal information in the Warranty Registration section you will be assisting us to provide you with customer and administration support or services, including in relation to any warranty claim you may have.
We may direct market to you via email, SMS, mail or telephone. If you do not wish to receive direct marketing communications from us in the future you may opt-out at any time by (in the case of electronic communications) clicking the “unsubscribe” button, or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, telephoning 03 8551 1100, or by writing to us at 1555 Centre Road, Clayton, Victoria, Australia 3168 to the attention of the Privacy Officer.
Effective: 15 June 2015